ELVEE ceramic tile glue is a polymer modified cement based adhesion material. Ideal for bonding most types of ceramic wall tiles and floor tiles over masonry substrates.
G66 is polymer modified cementitious tile adhesive. use for glazed tiles, ceramic tile, high water absorption glazed tiles, all size floor tiles and wall tiles less than 400 400mm
Composition: Polymer-modified cement-based powder.
Colours: Grey White.
Type/Classification: Cementitious Adhesive with Improved / Additional Characteristics,Reduced Slip.
Pack sizes: 20kg
- Rapid-setting sets in 2 hours .
- Pot life within 4 hours.
- Suitable for porcelain tiles and glazed tiles.
- Use on walls and floors.
- Highly water/frost resistant.
- Thin bed thickness and light weight
- No need wet wall and tiles
Grout after: 2 hours at 20°C
1. Can be used on substrates that ready for coating and non-shringking: concrete, cement plaster, concrete panel, and brickwork with plaster directly
2. Can be used for water absoption less than 0.5%, Ceramic tile size ≤300 600 mm on the interior wall.
If you have any question please feel free to contact me
Email: tilesadhesive at gmail