Gold APP Instruments
Minimum Order Quantity
30 Set/Sets Per Month
Western Union , Money Gram , Pay Pal , L/C , T/T , D/A , D/P , On Enquiry
produce BET surface area analyzer, surface area and porosity analyzer, gas pycnometer true density analyzer, high pressure volumetric adsorption analyzer. (Read More)
Agents Are Wanted
V-Sorb 2800S BET surface area analyzer introduction
V-Sorb 2800S BET surface area analyzer is researched and developed by Gold APP Instruments for single and multi-point BET Brunauer-Emmett-Teller specific surface area, also with Langmuir surface area and others related with SSA specific surface area by using static volumetric principle. Compared with other companies’ analyzers, multi pioneered techs make its performance much better, heighten accuracy and consistence of results, enhance measurement stability, all these lead to a leading level in international competitors. Analyzers designed from the user perspective and equipped with fully automated operation, user-friendly interface makes it easy to learn, imported accessories assure stability and prolong life. Perfect design, sophisticated production and strict testing guarantee to meet customers’ real demands. High cost performance of V-Sorb 2800S BET surface area analyzer easily ensure your investment profits and flexible equipped peripheral can satisfy different users’ requests.
V-Sorb 2800S BET surface area analyzer application
1. Super micro powder, nanomaterials, nanoparticle and fiber shaped specific surface area analysis.
2. Product quality control for powder materials related corporations.
3. Research institutes, universities for BET Brunauer-Emmett-Teller theory teaching.
4. Fuel cells, catalysts, additives, adsorbent, ceramics, magnetic materials, energy storage materials etc.
5. Other researches concern specific surface area performance.
V-Sorb 2800S BET surface area analyzer parameters
1. Analysis Method: static volumetric nitrogen adsorption principle
2. Versatility: Adsorption and desorption isotherms, Single and multi-point BET Brunauer-Emmett-Teller surface area, Average particle diameter estimation, t-plot external surface area, True density analysis, Langmuir surface area, carbon black STSA-Statistical thickness surface area , adsorption constant C.
3. Measuring Ranges: 0.01 m2/g by nitrogen / 0.0005m2/g by krypton to no known upper limit
4. Accuracy: repeatability errors ≤1%
5. Vacuum System: V-Sorb unique monolithic manifolds and solenoid valve control system, greatly reduce the dead volume; improve the adsorbate micro-change sensitivity; enhance pore size distribution analysis resolution; decrease connecting points; strengthen sealing performance and prolonged instrument life
6. Coolant Level Prober: V-Sorb original coolant level control system with temperature probe, ensure the coolant level unchanged when compares with sample cells in the whole analysis process, completely eliminate the analysis errors caused by dead volume change
7. Sample Treatment: the whole treatment procedures are controlled by dedicated software, as well with a start time preset function which can realize unattended operation at night
8. Control System: programmable solenoid valve system with high integration and strong anti-interference ability, enhance instrument stability and life
9. Sample Ports: two samples analyzing and two samples degassing concurrently
10. Pressure Measurement: imported sectional measuring dual pressure transducer, notably improve the measuring accuracy at low P/Po point, 0-1000Torr 0-133Kpa , 0-10Torr 0-1.33Kpa
11. Transducer Accuracy: imported silicon thin film pressure transducer, accuracy can reach 0.1% of real reading, better than 0.1% of F.S. full-scale , far accurate than Pirani resistance vacuum gauge general error is 10%-15%
12. Partial Pressure: P/Po controllable accuracy range is 5x10-6-0.998
13. Ultimate Vacuum: 4x10-2Pa 3x10-4 Torr
14. Vacuum Pump: built-in bipolar vacuum pump controlled by patented software which can auto control pump’s start/stop
15. Sample Types: powders, nanoparticle, fiber, flakes and other materials
16. Adsorbate Gas: high purity nitrogen ≥99.999% , Ar, Kr, CO, CO2, C4H10 etc. non-corrosive gases are optional
17. Data Acquisition: high-precision and high integration data acquisition modules, minimal error, strong anti-interference ability
18. Data Reduction: Windows®-based independent developed Gold APP Instruments softwareTM, perfect versatility, produced full featured and multi-model reports
V-Sorb 2800S BET surface area analyzer features
A: Vacuum System
1. Unique integral manifolds system, decrease connecting points apparently, reduce leak rate, improve ultimate vacuum.
2. Modularity design can configure as customer requests, benefits future functions extension and instrument maintenance.
3. Germany imported bipolar vacuum pump, low noise, stable working, oil-return prevention; ultimate vacuum can reach 4x10-2Pa 3x10-4Torr .
Rating Implies Reliability