Minimum Order Quantity
FOB prize per 1g and 1kg
contact Seller : Mr Nwadike Godwin : Tel+234 (8033354116, 08096517403, WhatSapp : +234 (8096517403).
Email : nwadikemonocule@gmail,
Copy alternative Email : email@example.com.
Address : 64 Itire Road, Surulere Lagos Nigeria, West Africa.
Delivery : By Airfreight / Sea.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GROUNDNUTS.
Groundnuts, also known as peanuts, are considered a very healthy snack. Although small in size it plays a vital nutritional role and contains amazing health benefits.
The health benefits includes:
*Helps Promote Fertility (Folate) Peanuts contain a good amount of folate. Repeated studies have shown that women who had a daily intake of 400 micrograms of folic acid before and during early pregnancy reduced their risk of having a baby born with a serious neural tube defect by up to 70%.
* Helps Fight Depression (Tryptophan) Peanuts are good sources of tryptophan, an essential amino acid which is important for the production of serotonin, one of the key brain chemicals involved in mood regulation. When depression occurs, a decreased amount of serotonin may be released from the nerve cells in the brain. Tryptophan may raise serotonin?s antidepressant effects when there is an increased amount of serotonin in the blood.
* Boosts Memory Power (Vitamin B3) Do you know what can be found in peanuts that gave them the ?brain food? tag? This is due to their vitamin B3 or niacin content whose many health benefits include normal brain functioning and boosting memory power.
* Aids in Blood Sugar Regulation (Manganese) One fourth cup of peanuts can supply the body with 35% of the DV of manganese, a mineral which plays a role in fat and carbohydrate metabolism, calcium absorption, and blood sugar regulation.
* Cancer Protection A form of phytosterol called beta-sitoserol (SIT) is found in high concentrations in some plant oils, seeds, and legumes including peanuts. Phytosterols not only protects against cardiovascular disease by interfering with the absorption of cholesterol, they also protect against cancer by inhibiting tumor growth.
* Helps Lower Cholesterol Levels (Copper) The same nutrient which gives peanuts their memory enhancing power also helps lower and control cholesterol levels. Added to that is their copper contents which aids in reducing bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol levels.
* Lowers Risk of Heart Disease Numerous studies have shown that regular nuts consumption is linked to reduced risk of heart disease. Peanuts are rich in heart-friendly monounsaturated fats and antioxidants such as oleic acid.
So take a handful of peanuts and other nuts at least four times a week to reduce your risk of cardiovascular and coronary heart disease.
* Groundnuts can be enjoyed raw, roasted, boiled and fried, Whichever way you choose to prepare your groundnut, just make sure you enjoy every moment of it.
Rating Implies Reliability