Minimum Order Quantity
Western Union , Money Gram , Pay Pal , L/C , T/T , D/A , D/P , On Enquiry
Forbes Marshall Thermodynamic steam traps are best suited and widely used for mainline trapping applications. Thermodynamic steam traps operate on Bernaulli's principle and are the best choice for mainline condensate drainage.
The compact size of our thermodynamic steam traps ensures minimum radiation losses taking place through the trap body. They are robust, efficient and quite maintenance free as only moving part involved is a disc .
Forbes Marshall Thermodynamic Traps are being used for decades by the steam users and reliability and efficiency of these traps is proven.
Using Forbes Marshall Thermodynamic Traps promises quick removal of condensate and puts a check on water hammer and other condensate related issues.
1. Available in a wide range of sizes and end connections for installation flexibility.
2. Available with anti-air binding disc on demand.
3. Available for all pressure range.
1. Ensures quick removal of condensate limiting the chances of occurrence of water hammer in the system.
2. Handles large amounts of condensate with a small size which minimizes the ‘through trap’ losses on account of radiation.
Rating Implies Reliability